Whether you are an individual, owner managed business or large company, we offer a broad range of services, tailored to suit your particular needs.
We employ professionally qualified staff with the experience and knowledge to ensure that we deliver a wide range of services to a high standard.
- Budgets, forecasts & cash flow management
- Company formation
- Company secretarial services
- Management accounts
In addition, we offer general business advice and often act as a sounding board for our client’s ideas and aspirations.
We have a dedicated team to process payrolls on behalf of our clients, whether they have a single employee or are a large employer. We are also available to assist with many payroll or employment issues as they arise.
We offer a complete service with regards all direct and indirect forms of tax, ranging from a basic compliance service to in depth tax planning.
- Benefits in kind
- Capital gains tax
- Corporation tax
- Income tax
- Inheritance tax
- National insurance
- Pay as you earn (PAYE)
- Value added tax (VAT)
In addition, we are experienced in dealing with HM Revenue & Customs enquiries of all types. Furthermore, we offer a Fee Protection Policy which is designed to cover our fees in the event of an enquiry; see here for more details.
We also have significant experience in acting for clients in the following specialist areas:
- Academies and Education
- Charity and Not for Profit
- Doctors and other Medical Professionals
Other Somerbys companies
As well as Chartered Accountants, the Somerbys Group comprises of the following companies:
- Somerby Wealth Management – offering independent financial advice
- Somerbys IT – offering unbiased IT support and consultancy
- Somerbys Financial Solutions – offering innovative financial advice, mortgage and finance broking